12 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE GETTING MARRIED
1. No matter how posh your spouse is, just remember that one day, they’ll use the toilet and may not remember to flush it well. Yes you’ll see his/her faeces. Does that sound nice?
2. As much as you both will smell nice to occasions with glamourous apparels, sometimes you’d wake up to their bad breaths and body odour! They won’t always smell nice.
3. Your wife during dating wore her best panties. In marriage, you might see more of torn panties, and shame won’t even catch her. Be ready, that your hubby who changed boxer everyday during dating days might be wearing one for a week in marriage.
4. For men with blown egos, one day your wife will challenge, beat her hand to her chest, and you won’t do anything. Lol. Ntor!
5. Some days you’d fight with your spouse all through the day, but you’ll be forced to apologise even when you’re not at fault because you’ll be horny at night and can’t just hold it. Konji will humble your ego.
6. Your seraphic and sanctimonious spouse who you hardly saw any fault in, after honeymoon might be the most annoying thing ever. E dey clear for eyes sometimes. lol
7. As a man who’s all passionate about sex now, you can’t wait to marry. A time will come in marriage, she’d walk around naked and your dick won’t even erect. “Young woman abeg let me rest I’m tired..”
8. Your wife will provoke you and you’d reject food, thinking she’d beg, and she’d just walk away and go to bed. Las las, you’ll hide and go and eat. That’s what we call trimming your ego. *Holds laugh*
9. Your spouse might love you, but you’ll have to deal with the reality that there might be one of your siblings they won’t really like sha.
10. There might be times you’ll wake up and feel like, “how did I even marry this person”. You’ll feel like you just want to be, not because they necessarily did anything wrong o. But guess what? No exit door.
11. Be ready, what used to trip you about your spouse might wane with time. Marriage comes with a lot of rediscovery and plethora of phases.
12. When you have kids, sometimes you’ll just be tired. You’ll feel like taking a break from parenting. As in, you’ll just want to throw them into your neighbor’s house. But no escape for you. They are products of your orgasm.
At some point, you’ll be feeling your spouse is the most amazing person in the world till you meet someone else who is 200% better than them. Marriage isn’t about having the best, but building your best.
So are you ready mentally and emotionally?
Your marriage is what you make it to be. Enjoy your home. You will not fail in Marriage in Jesus name.